Cared4 by DJM Psychological Services Pty Ltd
This Policy has been updated in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
The lawful bases for processing data are set out in Article 6.
Cared4 by DJM Psychological Services Pty Ltd is committed to safeguarding your privacy and this policy explains what information we hold on individuals and how we use it. You can, at any time, request removal of any details you do not want us to hold or use.
All our staff are trained in GDPR and are up-to-date on our privacy and data protection policies.
Unless an individual has chosen to provide us with a private email address (e.g. while booking a place on an event or attending a session), all our contacts are professional contacts.
Details of the privacy of our Contact Form is here.
The only purpose of our email marketing is to make you aware of the resources and training we offer, and special offers related to those or to share professional information that might be of interest to you.
All our email marketing communications already offer an option to unsubscribe but, as required by the GDPR, individuals are entitled to further information about the details we hold on them, and how we use it. The following explains the key points.
- The lawful basis on which we hold individuals’ contact information is ‘legitimate interest’, on the grounds that we are undertaking reasonable commercial activity with minimal invasion of privacy, in relation to services which we believe may benefit their professional work or wellbeing.
- The only information which we hold about individuals is business information (for trainees) or personal information provided by medical practitioners or the individual at the time of referral This includes: full name, job title/ organisation (if appropriate), postal address, telephone contact and your chosen email address. We do not, in any instance, undertake telephone marketing.
- In addition to the option to unsubscribe which is on every marketing email from us, an individual can at any point contact us to ask us what information we hold on them, and we will provide a copy of that information free of charge, providing it is a reasonable request.
Our data is collated from individuals purchasing our products or signing up for free materials available on our website. In all instances an agreement to our T&C and Privacy & Data Protection Policy is requested and required prior to creation of the record.
The option to unsubscribe is always included in any promotional email we send out. If you do not wish for us to contact you in future, please click on the link provided to unsubscribe, email or telephone us.
We register all customers to provide CPD certificates or to report back to your referrer to our service to comply with Medicare/Work Development Order/ Employee Assistance Program requirements. Personal information is kept as a constant unique identifier for the individual within secure practice management software Coreplus.
Data Centre and Hosting
Coreplus is hosted by Bulletproof networks – the same as the big four banks in Australia.
- The infrastructure complies with the Commonwealth Government standards governing the security of IT systems and infrastructure.
- The data centre is an enterprise grade data centre with world-leading Class 1IDC infrastructure. This is the same data centre used and approved by the department of health and ageing.
- Data is fully monitored with 24×7 security guards onsite and premises under constant CCTV surveillance.
- To comply with Australia Law, all data, backups and offsite backups are stored within Australia.
- The data you enter in coreplus is replicated among several database servers, as well as backed up off-site to prevent a single failure from causing data loss.
- The multiple redundant VMware platform utilised offers, load balanced ESX servers to maximise performance and availability which has a minimalistic chance of unavailability
- Find out more information about the data centre here.
Secure Data Transmitted
The team at Coreplus are dedicated to making sure your data is safe and secure by using a variety of methods:
- The Secured Data Transmitted between the coreplus platform and the end user is encrypted using 256bit encryption with an SSL certificate issued by Thawte. This is the same way internet banking data travels.
- While using coreplus, some browsers will indicate that you are using an SSL certificate keeping online interactions private. For example, Chrome displays a green padlock in your internet browser which means data sent to you is safe.