At Cared4 by DJM Psychological Services we provide a wide variety of evidence-based services that are tailored to meet the specific needs and circumstances of the individual, family or group.
At Cared4 by DJM Psychological Services we have a Therapy Portal, a Professional Development Portal and a Supervision Portal. Each of these portals include completing rigorous evidence-based assessment procedures thus to ensure that we identify and confirm the specific issues that require support.
Our Therapy Portal allows us to work with individuals and groups in order to provide specific therapeutic services, using a variety of endorsed programs. Our therapists specialise in areas such as grief and loss, developmental and educational issues, interpersonal and social skills, domestic violence, trauma counselling and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
We help individuals and families:
- Manage stress and conflict at home and work
- Maintain and enhance attachment
- Deal with grief, loss and trauma
- Overcome feelings of depression, anxiety and fear
- Enhance emotional regulation skills
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Enhance personal relationships
- Deal with problems related to alcohol and drug use
- Manage behavioural challenges
- Manage complex mental health disorders
Many of our therapists specialise in child and adolescent mental health. For this reason we can ensure that our services are age, and developmentally, appropriate. Our director states: At Cared4 by DJM Psychological Services we aim to help empower children, young people and families to find their own voice and relational dance. This can be done through regular parent and professional meetings or more focused parent work or parent/child work. The resilience of a child can be measured by their relational bond with parents or carers and this is why fostering that relationship can be an integral part of the therapeutic process.
If you are concerned about your child, young person or another member of your family, please get in touch. We have a non-judgmental and family centred ethos.
Our Professional Development Portal allows us to work with organisations in order to enhance workplace practices. Our Psychologists and trainers specialise in educating staff on psychological disorders, personnel management, employee assistance counselling and self care. We can work with an organisation at both a management and employee level.
We help individual workers and organisations to:
- Understand barriers to workplace performance (for example, ‘burnout’, vicarious trauma, state anxiety, confidence, interpersonal relationships)
- Enhance their knowledge of psychological disorders
- Enhance their knowledge of stress management and self-care techniques
- Create cohesive and supportive working environment
- Identify areas of workplace relations that may require more intensive support (through survey and data collection)
Our ‘Any Rule’ states: whilst some conditions, such as vicarious trauma, are more prevalent within certain industries, any employee, in any industry, is open to any psychological condition, at any time. Utilising our ‘Any Rule’, we are able to tailor our intervention to support specific organisational needs.
If you believe that your organisation will benefit from such support, please get in touch.